We recognise the value of each and every supporter
- We value every supporter; however they choose to support us and every donation we receive matters to us, regardless of how big or small it is.
- We are committed to making your relationship with Thistle a pleasurable and fulfilling experience.
- We are committed to thank you promptly for the support we give us.
- We will never share your personal details.
- We are committed to high standards
- We are members of the Fundraising Standards Board, the self-regulator of fundraising in the UK, and the Institute of Fundraising. This means that Thistle is committed to best practice in fundraising and follows the Fundraising Promise and the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Fundraising Practice.
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
- We are committed to be the best we can be and provide both the people that use our services and our donors with an excellent service.
We are accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we have done while fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Standards Board to make a final adjudication.
- We will offer clear information about how you can make a gift and how your gift is used, and will answer all questions about our fundraising activities and costs.
- Our supporters’ feedback is important to us and we regularly use it to improve and enhance our fundraising campaigns.
- We are respectful
- We respect the rights, dignity and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- We will honour your request on how, when and how often to contact you.