Coaching and facilitation skills to support the development of personal outcomes and asset based approaches within health, social care and the voluntary sector for managers and senior practitioners within health, social care and the voluntary sector who want to be part of a growing network of trainers, supporting practitioners, teams and organisations to imbed Personal Outcomes Approaches into Practice.
How could I benefit from this?
- Deepen your understanding and practice in personal outcomes and asset based approaches within a wide range of health and social care settings
- Grow and develop your ability to influence the practice of colleagues and other practitioners
- Support developments to services through the application of small changes to systems and processes which support a Personal Outcomes Approach
- Deliver Thistle’s Good Conversations Practice Development course
What does it involve?
- Participation in 6 full day workshops
- A commitment to test out and apply your learning back in the workplace.
- Identifying a colleague who agrees to support your learning.
- An agreement to be involved in the evaluation of your learning.
- Participation in an optional accreditation process to become a Good Conversations trainer.
To register interest, please email email@example.com