Why Not Come Along?
You, your team and the person you support can all submit your questions independently or together, with your name attached or annonymously.
How to submit your questions
You can write them down on a piece of paper or by using the back page of this leaflet and drop them into the Centre of Wellbeing or you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and just let us know if you would prefer your question to be sent anonymously to the scientists. You can send in your own question or get together a few questions from your team.
Your questions answered
If you can't attend the online event, we will be sharing the answers in the following ways:
- On Thistle’s Facebook page @thistlefoundation
- On Thistle’s website at www.thistle.org.uk
- On posters displayed in the window of Thistle’s Centre of Wellbeing at 13, Queen’s Walk, Craigmillar, EH16 4EA
- If covid restrictions allow, by collecting written information from Thistle’s Centre of Wellbeing.
- By post – if you have used the leaflet to ask your question and would like to receive the information by post, please include your name and address when you send in your question.
If you need any further information, please contact email@example.com.